Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] =
Per
conto di Tiziano Bettio
Inviato: marted=EC 12 aprile 2005 13.26
A: xmail@xmailserver.org
Oggetto: [xmail] Re: filter not working (is never executed)

Ok:

Installed Version 1.21

Enabled log for filters

still it's not working:

log entry for my test email look like that:

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  "62.2.213.126" =20
"213.180.164.242"       "2005-04-12 11:55:28"   "in"    ""      "0"    =20
"0"     "/usr/bin/python"

I tried also writing it from an external account where the same log=20
entry with another mailadr showed up.

I haven't found any definitions how this logfile is written, thou most=20
of it is rather clear. I don't get what the 2 numbers "0", "0" mean.

Any link or explanation?

thx tc