Hey there Group,

  I'm using xmail 1.21 and the bat as a client. I'm having problems
  with mail not being delivered to the all the addresses in the list.
  This list is a internal mail list going through the server that
  hosts addresses that it is trying to sent them too. It's not a big
  list. It's only 15 addresses.

  I'm also having a problem that some of the mails go through but part
  of them are blank with the to: field blank and the subject line is
  blank. Looking at the headers, I can see who sent it but no message
  body. I sure hope I explained this well enough to not waste your
  time. I'd like help though if possible.

--
Charlie Qualls
Property Director/IT Manager