Greetings,
 You can indeed claim that all the mail you send is comming from your
domain that your *other* telcom is hosting. The direction you take to
accomplish this will depend on how your domain is hosted. I tell you
what... the easiest... well, the most direct way to accomplish this would
be if your IP is static. Of course it is static for awhile because you
are *DSL. But many of them let you "lease" the IP. Which means that when
you connect, it is by way of DHCP. Which means they hand you the first
available IP from the block. What you should do is tell them you want
that IP always (you might want to try this without even asking). Simply
claim yourself a 252 block from their block - that means you will get
3 IP addresses, out of which you get 1 useable IP for yourself. The other
2 are base and network IP's. So, for example; you are using 80.114.17.33
(just an example, I can't remember what your IP really is). That means
that your Network IP (gateway) is 80.114.17.32, your Domain name will
live on 80.114.17.33, and your BCAST IP will be 80.114.17.34.
This is sort of a "crash course" in network management. But it will look
something like this:
your IP address will be 80.114.17.33
your netmask will be 255.255.255.252
your domain name will live on 80.114.17.33
You will need to run bind/ named (a DNS) locally
you will need to tell your registrar that you are providing PRIMARY
name service for your domain name. Ask them (and/ or others) to provide
secondary NS (name service).
route all your mail from your own box.

This is alot to consider if you are not familiar with any of these. But it
*will* work if you familiarize yourself with it - DNS & Network management,
etc...
And remember, the IP(s) I used above were *examples* you will need to use
the address(s) you were assigned. The Netmask I provided *IS* the one
you will want to use.

Best wishes