That would be because you need to tweak your TAB file a little:

"userauth"   "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth" "userauth"   ...
                       "@@DOMAIN" "@@USER" "@@PASSWD"
"useradd"    "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth" "useradd"    ...
                       "@@DOMAIN" "@@USER" "@@PASSWD" "@@PATH"
"useredit"   "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth" "useredit"   ...
                       "@@DOMAIN" "@@USER" "@@PASSWD" "@@PATH"
"userdel"    "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth" "userdel"    ...
                       "@@DOMAIN" "@@USER"
"dropdomain" "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth" "domaindrop" ...
                       "@@DOMAIN"

(Ignore the ... line continuations)

Your program "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth" would take parameters
[userauth|useradd|useredit|userdel|dropdomain] and process it accordingly.

Rob :-)
Signature: Live like you'll die tomorrow!
Reply: I tried your signature out once. It took years off my life!