On Mon, 9 May 2005, Freddy wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Not sure i can be of assistance to Bryn, however... I am running xmail
> on Windows 2000, I am looking to enable logging on xMail, however other
> than from command line switch there doesn't seem to be a method of doing
> it, is there a configuration change i need to make to one of the .tab
> files?

Howdy Freddy!

Under Windoz 2kkk when you installed XMail, you should have put the
Registry values in as described in the documentation.  That will let you
run XMAil as a service.  Just drop into Regedit and you will see under
the entry that 'should' have bene put there all the command line options
that you are currently running with.  Just edit it to add whatever level
of logging you want - just like in the command line.

Brett