Manuel Martin wrote:
>Hello Brandon,
>
>I have observed this behaviour if the message in question had some CR,=20
>or CRCR*LF character-sequences instead of CRLF as line separators in
the=20
>header (with some SPAM).
>
>Regards, Manuel Martin

Thanks for the suggestion. I've modified the spamassassin script so it
will pass the modified email through 'unix2dos' before giving it back to
XMail. So far all email received after the modification look okay.

Davide: Trust me, I am working very hard to put the Exchange in the
garbage!

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Brandon Wittenburg