Can I suggest to be "warning", not 'error' nor 'information' .. I think =
it's
more appropriate ...

And Yes, an option to not log at all and/or to specify eventlog to use =
(as
on >=3D w2k you can create your now eventlog files so admin could =
create a
xmail specific eventlog and set xmail to use it)

Francis