From netstat -t -n -a -p on a FreeBSD system:

usage: netstat [-AaLnSW] [-f protocol_family | -p protocol]
               [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -i | -I interface [-abdnt] [-f address_family]
               [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -w wait [-I interface] [-d] [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -s [-s] [-z] [-f protocol_family | -p protocol] [-M core]
       netstat -i | -I interface -s [-f protocol_family | -p protocol]
               [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -m [-c] [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -r [-AenW] [-f address_family] [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -rs [-s] [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -g [-W] [-f address_family] [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -gs [-s] [-f address_family] [-M core] [-N system]

I don't have a linux system or a lot of time to check linux man pages
right now, and I'm not certain where you were headed with the command,
Davide, so I thought I would clarify that these paramters are not the
same under FreeBSD.

On FreeBSD I useually keep a "systat->netstat->numbers" running myself
(run systat then ":netstat" then ":numbers" for IP rather than resolved
domain).

Jeff