Hi,
I have a problem with Xmail. I use Apache 2.0.28 an PHP 4.3. First I
installed XMail an moved the sendmail binary to /usr/sbin/ than I
compiled php an Apache. Now when I use the mail()-Funktion the Mail it
doesn't work. When I use the sendmail from the shell it works so it is
not exactly the sendmail program than the config of the php. So can
someone tell me, how do I have to configure my php ?
Thanks and I hope someone can help me.