Hello Davide and list

I use Glst 0.22 from months now ..
With it, spam was reduced drasticaly without any complex filter products.

But I have a little problem : Ramdomly, some glst filters continues to run
indefinitively taking up to 99% cpu !!
This does not affect xmail delivery but I have to kill manually these glst
processes.
When I kill the faulty glst process, xmail reports this error in windows app
log :
        SMTP filter error (-5): Filter = "c:\xmailtools\glst\glst.exe"
 and this line in the filters log (end of line, details skipped):
        ... "pre-data"  ""      "-5"    "-1"
"c:\xmailtools\glst\glst.exe"
Glst is the first pre-data filter
xmail run others pre-data filters without problem after glst
I run glst --cleanup once per day
The glst.dbm current size is 10,4 Mo : could this size affect glst or gdbm ?

Others configuration infos :
Windows 2000 SP4 (+ all post sp4 patchs)
xmail 1.21
glst 0.22

How can I tell glst to log errors and/or its job trace to see where is the
problem (database access conflict, retries, ...) ?
I can't use a debug version because the server is a production server (and a
test server will not have the same load ...)
And finally why xmail don't automaticaly kill the process after pre-data
filter response timeout (and where to define this timeout) ?

Any idea ?

Francis