Hi all -

Does anyone know of an existing solution for the auto-deletion of
undeliverable messages in XMail?  I am running FreeBSD.

Writing something to remove them all periodically would be pretty easy,
but I would like something that allows a settable "time to collect dust"
before removing undeliverables in the FROZ directory, which seems like
it might be useful to a lot of people.  I guess this wouldn't be too
difficult to write either - just query the present date against the mail
creation date.  But it would still be easier to use someone elses
already working solution, if one exists!

Thanks,

Jeff