Hi...

I have been using XMail 1.18 since July 2004, syncronyzing POP from my external
mail provider.

But the mail provider has changed his configurations, and now I need to login
with fully qualified usernames ([EMAIL PROTECTED], not only username).

There wouldn't be a problem, 'cause in PSYNC you can specify a fully qualified
username, the problem is that I'm using XMail to forward emails through SMTP to
my external mail provider, and the external mail provider is SMTP
authenticated, so, I also need the fully qualified username for SMTP login...

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Jaques Metz

PS.: sorry for my english...