Hi, folks.

I've installed XMail 1.21 on a Linux Slackware 10.0, and configured it:

domain: domain.com
POP sync from pop.external-mailserver.com
SMTP fwd to smtp.external-mailserver.com

It's allright, but I have a problem: there are some users that doesn't exist in
XMail but ARE from domain.com. When users in XMail send mail to these users
XMail should forward mail to the external-mailserver, but, since these users
don't exist, XMail reject email, giving the "unknown user" error.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.