Hi Davide,

 >>Looks like all instances of -lc_r have to be replaced by -lpthread for
 >>proper compilation on OpenBSD.

meanwhile I ran into some instability issue:

- A sudden coredump after setting up some filters and doing some
KILL/restarts in between. This might be neglectable. I rebooted the
machine after this for further tests.

- A bunch of undeliverable messages hanging in the queue after a heavy
load job. None of the mails has any hints in the SLOG file. POP3link
ceased to function too. This remains the current state, even after
disabling all filters and rebooting the machine. None of the filters did
modify any messages.

Maybe some structures in the queue are corrupted. This needs some
further investigations. Unfortunately this denies the use of any
watchdog script which could reanimate XMail after a crash.

Looks like there is a problem with filters and/or threads.

A forum user ran into exactly the same situation, also on OpenBSD 3.7.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Harald