Hi,

I trying to use XMailserver on my PC. I fellowed the configuration
setting in the readme file without creating new  account. I did not
change "smtprelay.tab" and "server.tab" files. I just want to do a
test with the sample user account "xmailuser". I created new profil
in Outlook with the fellow parameters:

name : xmailuser
address :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
pop3 server : localhost
smtp server : localhost
user name : xmailuser
password : the password in the mailusers.tab

I installed and started the xmail service but the connexion of my new
outlook profil with the pop3 server and the smtp server seem not work.

I would like to have a hint.

Thanks
Pierre