Bonjour Davide,

Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 12:23:37 PM, Davide Libenzi wrote:

> Are they SMTP threads? What the slog files in the spool say?

No very much things as this is a final gateway without any
out 'SMAIL' or just identified ones (verified).

Our daily SMTP log is around 50 mb for this server when SMAIL one is
100 kb.

I was just asking to help if needed. We run several XMAIL servers here
without any of this problems, sending more than 22 millions mails per
month like a charm.

We look forward to hearing from you,
--
DOLIST Technical Center