I wasn't able to pinpoint the exact cause of the problem (no entries in
logs, no abnormal usage of bandwidth, normal number mails sent/received,
etc..)
I couldn't even start task manager to see memory usage but I was able to
get it with pslist (RPC) and couldn't see any abnormalities.

I guess from now on I will reconfigure MX records to all point to backup
server and let backup deliver mails to primary and also configure the
secondary with all the filters (spam, virus) that are on primary. This
way mail will have to go through at least 2 filter checks on 2 different
computers thus reducing the risk of such filter failure.

Matic

CLEMENT Francis pravi: