From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daniel Cabezas
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 8:11 AM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] How to make a "copy of all" address ?

Greetings,

After a very strange crash in my mailserver, for which the weekly backup
didn´t help much to recover the lost messages, I aask myself if is there any
way to make a filter, or rule to make a copy of all the emails that are sent
to my server to a "copy of all" backup address. Is there any way to achieve
it
with xmail? Thank you very much in advance for any help about it

Ciao,

--

Daniel  . -------        daniel_at_seriousworks.net
             /Cabezas  SeriousWorks Solutions, SCP