Jeff,

I understand moral situation quite enough and I'm not looking positive
to the things like spying on people's
letters. I'm asked to make possibility to realize such things, not to
start spying right now.
Boss will make decision. Since I'm just IT engineer, not boss or
similar, I don't know the exact reason of making copies.
But I know it is related to spreading (selling?) commercial information.
Anyway, I don't think the illegal copies are best way to fight it. I'm
feeling really uncomfortable.
But my job is to make programs...