On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Thomas Bresson wrote:

> Yes. It's able to do outbound connections on all ports.
>
> I checked the logs, but found nothing weird. Only states that a user
> tries to connect and get's auth'ed. Nothing more.

Try to stop XMail and then run a `netstat -a -n -t -p` and show the
results. Then you can start XMail in debug mode `XMail -Md ...` (dots are
eventual other parameters) and look at the messages while trying to send a
message through it. Then take a look at files inside the 'slog'
directories inside the spool.