Please do, if you wouldn't mind.

Rob Arends

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Kielkopf
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:23 AM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: No CustMapsList for specified domains

Filip Supera wrote:

>Hello,
>
>John Kielkopf a écrit :
>

>>I wrote my own pre-data list filter to solve this, and stopped using
>>xmail's CustMapsList.
>>

>Does your filter query Maps lists ? And if yes would you mind sharing
>an example ?

My current filter is in PHP, and as such isn't exactly the fastest filter on
the planet, but yes, it does query Maps lists.  Also it will not work under
Windows, just in case that's what you're using.

It's also a combined script that does other things (greylisting,
whitelisting, etc.), so I'd have to isolate it.  Not a problem for me to do,
as long as you're okay with PHP and don't have Xmail running on windows.

--John

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]