I think smtp filters are currently triggered once for all rcpt, not for each
rcpt !
If actual smtp filters are triggering "per rcpt", it could be a great option
here too to have per 'allrcpt'

It should be a option on "per filter" (like "!eax" in smtp pre-data) to have
more granularity

So it could be a good think to add options like 'allrcpt' or 'perrcpt' at
any filters level in xmail (smtp pre, post, in, ou, ...) with default value
depending of current xmail defaults (to be compatible with previous filters)

Francis