Any horror stories about running xmail on FC4?

I've given up on running it on Open Suse 10, it just doesn't like the
hardware I guess (it's a strong running Dell but OpenSuse just drags
on it.  Stopping xmail takes forever, and eventually the processes are
stopped but the "/etc/init.d/xmail stop" command never finishes, this
along with other issues including my filter error -97 woes....

Never had an issue like this on our RH8 box so I guess sticking with
RH in some form is the way to go.

We're either going to go with the FC4 or just rebuild the box on RH8
with larger drives.  Might have to just stick with RH8 since we know
it works pretty darned good.

Thx!