Hello,

I solved the problem by deleting all the handmade entries for the 2nd
domain and used CtrlClnt then it worked.
Actually it took me quite some time to figure out how to make a user who
is entitled to make changes via CtrlClnt, it was not clear to me from
the description of the basic xmail configuration in the html-handbook,
especially since my CTRLACCOUNTS.TAB had 0 length from the beginning and
therefore no exampel-user.
I guess my mistake in edditing the configfiles by hand was that I did
not know the meaning of the user-id, resulting in not using unique
user-ids (multiple copy of user-id 1)

Thank You anyways, without all the material available in xmailserver.org
an d olso some other postings from this mailinglist I could not have
solved my problem.

Beye

   chriwi (now: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;) )