Thank you for the answer Davide.

That basically means that as long as a source address sends e-mail, the
entry will immediately pass through the greylisting.

I know, I know, I should have read the man pages, but wasn't anywhere
near a machine to access the server... :)

Thus, the 30 day expiry time is excessive overkill, and possibly a 14
day window might be better under normal operating conditions. In this
particular case of our server, I am going to leave it, as it is a low
volume private type server, rather than commercial.

--
Best regards,
 Jorn                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]