Sorry to repost, but how nobody answered, I supposed my explanation or my
English wasn't that clear.

I'm using xmail with courier-imap and this is working fine.
I also included spamassassin to filter spams, and this is also working fine.
Now, I would like messages marked as spam to be delivered to a specific folder
inside user homedir (/var/MailRoot/domains/the_domain/the_user/Maildir). Is
it possible?

Thanks
Helio