Bonjour Soenke,

Friday, June 16, 2006, 11:48:09 AM, Soenke Ruempler wrote:

> As long as there is no standard for domain verfication, I guess Davide
> is not willing to implement some or all methods. ;-)

Totally true !

But when Google choose to implement it, then Sendmail, Qmail, MS Exchange
2003, Exim, MDaemon, Postfix, Communigate Pro, IronPort or L-Soft
Listserv and it can help to fight bad messages, maybe we can look at
it twice.

> But you are free to implement it in your own SMTP filter or patch XMail
> ;-)

Thank you to set us free, will do it directly in Xmail :)

Best regards,
--
DOLIST Technical Center