Soenke Ruempler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <> wrote on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:40
> PM:
>

>> I've only been with Xmail since 2003 and have yet signed up for this
>> mailgroup. I was told by Harald to post this url of
>> http://sgpd.state.ut.us/wiki/index.php/Xmail_Server_Manual
>>
>> After several attempts to find a wiki manual and not finding
>> one. I've
>> converted the html docs to this wiki. If anyone wants to
>> help, login. if
>> you already have a wiki for this and I can help, let me know.
>>

> What's the goal of making the manual redundant instead of just setting
> up a hyperlink to xmailserver.org? The manual changes as XMail changes
> so it will get outdated someday in this wiki.
>
> -soenke

Hello. I was hoping this would make documentation easier for those who
work on it. If they like it. They can dump it to the wiki on the
xmailserver.org if they get one. I also thought it might work as a good
script repository.
There was no redundancy intended. Just a little more ease of use and
open input and scripts etc.

Sherm