"Davide Libenzi" <davidel@xmailserver.org> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Bwana Zulu wrote:
>
>> Exactly it is what I did. In debug mode I saw it was getting
>> [148.168.100.84] and not 148.168.100.84.
>
> Can you send me the exact spool file that create the problem (directly to
> my email address - davidel@xmailserver.org)?
>

> - Davide

Honestly I do not know how to make a copy of the spool file. The files are
being processed very fast and moved to mailboxes. That is why I was not able
to perform the test directly on the file by myself and I had to see debug
results only. Messages stored afterwards in mailboxes have modified headers
and your script does not work with them.

Btw in my opinion it is not a problem with one spool file but all.

Greetings,
Michal