Try installing conky in your Server and setup portmon.  You will see remote
address while user is downloading the message.

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ana Paula Fernandes
Sent: Lunes, 02 de Octubre de 2006 02:45 p.m.
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Monitoring Downloads

Hi,

I have a serious problem in my server, daily one user has using 100%
of my link speed, my link is 512K and the user link is more, this user
start a download of messages but allways never 100% complete to
delete, i unknow the user, i need any mode to indentify this user to
solve this problem.

Ana Paula