-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Edinilson J. Santos
Envoyé : mardi 10 octobre 2006 15:03
À : xmail@xmailserver.org
Objet : [xmail] Re: Spool dir split level

After migrate our server from SCSI disks to SATA disks, we can note that
Windows becomes slowly when there are several or thousands of files in a
specific dir.

For this reason we are testing this condition: run Xmail with fewer spool
dirs.

Thanks

Edinilson
ATINET-Professional Web Hosting