I am currently running XMail 1.23 and have started reading the
documentation for 1.24 and I had a question that I haven't come across
the answer to yet.

Is there a way in XMail to stop it advertising SMTP AUTH unless the
connection is encrypted?  I don't want it to be available on a normal
connection (and obviously not to impair xmail delivery to local domains).

Is this the default behavior in 1.24?   Or is there something I can do
on my 1.23 server to stop AUTH being advertised, as i don't actually use it.

Thanks guys