Brian Z a écrit :
> Does anyone have any good low cost antivirus setups for XMail running on
> linux?
>
> Since the viruses that affect windows and linux are quite different, are the
> linux antivirus libraries as affective against finding windows viruses that
> may be going throught the relay?

I have been using this :
http://www.lindeman.org/filters.html
for years with 100% satisfaction.

I modified the script a bit to use it with free BitDefender for
Linux
(http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/Download-Free-Products.html).
To my knowledge, no virus has ever reached any mailbox on my
server, including Windows users. Note that it is a low charge
server (3 hundred mailboxes or so).

If you want to use Bash instead of Perl I have a script here :
http://xmail.libre-essai.com/ that works with F-Prot for Linux.

Have a nice end of week-end !