From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of waassssuu pppp
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 2:32 AM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: Forwarding High Priority emails

Rob, Its ok to rant and be harsh, I dont blame you. I know to you this
seemed like a simple task and I might could have possibly figured it out on
my own. Sometimes though I am unclear on things and I am not a script king,
Im sorry for that. I was hung up on
:HighImportance
exit 0

and

adding %FILE% to the cmd script

I appreciate all of your time and work and want to give you some
compinsation for your time.
Do you have paypal?