Thanks Davide and Rob for your help

In fact, I have currently 40 mails waiting in the spool for yahoo woth this
error, and it seems the problem started on monday.
I never had problems with yahoo before nor with hotmail.
(and we are an 'small' isp, we don't have an isp on top of us that can
permit us to relay with they servers, and I don't think this is a final
solution, just a temporary workarround)

I will trace some of the 'waiting' mails to yahoo to see if finally they are
send or not, as it seems in the logs that some overs mails are send to yahoo
at the same time ...

Thanks
Francis