From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Lord
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 22:18
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: ClamAV usage with XMail

On 12 Feb 2007, at 20:28, Brian wrote:

> Any opinions on using ClamAV with XMail?
> How good is ClamAV and is it secure / stable?
=20
I installed both fprot and clamav on NetBSD with intention of using
whichever I managed to get working first which turned out to be fprot.
I've no reason to suspect clamav is any less useful than fprot and it
might even be more configurable.=20

I suspect glst prevents the server seeing many viruses and so far fprot
hasn't let any through to my users (me).

David

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the
body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the
line "help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]