----- Original Message -----
From: "Davide Libenzi" <davidel@xmailserver.org>
To: <xmail@xmailserver.org>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 7:58 PM
Subject: [xmail] Re: SMTP-TLS bug?
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Davide Libenzi wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Ivo Smits wrote:

Did I do something wrong or is this really all there is? :|

Core:/var/lib/xmail# XMail -Ms /var/lib/xmail/ -Md -Pl -Sl -Fl -Cl -Ll -Sl
SMAIL thread [00] started
-------SOME MORE SMAIL THREADS
[XMail 1.24 CTRL Server] started
[XMail 1.24 CTRLS Server] started
[XMail 1.24 POP3 Server] started
[XMail 1.24 POP3S Server] started
[XMail 1.24 ESMTP Server] started
[XMail 1.24 ESMTPS Server] started
[XMail 1.24 PSYNC Server] started
[XMail 1.24 FINGER Server] started
LMAIL thread [00] started
LMAIL thread [01] started
LMAIL thread [02] started
------------EXIM TRYING TO SEND MAIL
SMTP client connection from [192.168.1.2]
SMTP client exit [192.168.1.2]