On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:05:04 -0500
Dale Qualls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What are you using for timing settings for unknown triplets?  I'm
> considering 10 minutes for the --time0 parameter.
> What rejerr are you using?

I just use the defaults provided by Davide.  My experience with XMail
over the years is that Davide understands mail much better than I do.
Indeed much of my understanding today is based on working out why XMail
works so well.

I used to be a 150 a day man (SPAM, that it), but it's down to a couple
a week.

I had to add my network as an xnet, and some mnets to allow gmail
etc. to reach me, and I guess there could be some better defaults there,
or at least a recommendation (maybe there is, but I didn't find it).
With the mnets, either you go looking for big virtual servers, or wait
until something you are expecting doesn't show up ;-(

Good luck with it,

R.