Hi All,
I've been having an issue with 2 Greek ISP's: Otenet.gr and Internet.gr.
It looks like they occasionally pause for 120seconds (or so) after
receiving either
MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ,or, RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> before issuing
a "250 OK".

 From my tests, Xmail sends a QUIT command after waiting for a "250 OK"
reply for exactly 90 seconds.
and I can't seem to find a way to extend that time out. I tried adding
-St 500 to the command line, but got the
exact same time out on sending ( but the time-out on listening was
extended )

Any Ideas?

Im running Xmail 1.23 on CentOs 4.

Thanks  in advance.