Event ID:       0
Date:           09/04/2007
Time:           23:17:00
User:           N/A
Computer:       SERVER
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( XMail ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. The following information is part of the event: Maximum DNS
query depth 32 exceeded ('pellicano.biz')
..

I running W2K SP4.

Ana Paula