I know there have been discussions on this subject but I cant find them
in my archives.
I am getting mail bounced from AOL and Netzero.  Appears to treat me as
SPAM and bounces the mail.  I have reviewed all the documentation and I
don't use SMTPRELAY.  My users are authenticated via Outlook.

Seems to me I remember that there are some setting to be changed or
entries to make in a tab file to make AOL, etc play nice.

Can someone help me out, or point me to the right place?

JB Edmonds