Just to add I undersantd that 'routing' is possible in smtpgw.tab (it's =
the
real difference between smtpgw and smtpfwd 'one of' model) but is not =
really
used, and certainly disabled, if not totaly unimplemented, on many mta =
on
internet ... so this 'routing' seems to be deprecated ...

Francis

CONFIGURATION]