Sorry, I thinked about xm-spf.pl available for download on xmailserver.org
Is not it a spf filter for xmail ?

For sure RBLs+GLST combined do a great job and it's my current choice too.
For SPF I recommend as a minimum to put spf records on you dns zones to to
be accepted by servers doing spf checks.

Francis