First the 'bounce' content posted on the list could be a good start to =
help
us (especially Davide) to find where is the problem :)

I can confirm that smtpFWD.tab file works well WITH THIS syntax :

"gmail.com"[tab]"gateway.isp.com:25"

Notice the ':25' telling to use port 25.
Doc says you can omit it (default to port 25) but I never tryed without =
have all entries presented visualy the same, as I have some on no =
standard
port)

For smtpgw.tab case I never used it. To be more precise I don't =
remember why
I used smtpFWD for single final server per domain as it seems smtpGW =
and
smtpFWD have same final effect in this case.

Another try is to test smtpGW entry without the '@' ;-)
(I don't know why it is necessary to put a '@' here. For a possible =
unique
file in future for gw or mx process style and to differentiate entries =
type
?)

If I have some time, I will test on each file with various syntaxes
proposed.

Francis