Will I need a 3rd party tool to be able to take some text and append to
outbound mail files?
I am not sure how to batch script this so that its inserted in the proper
place in every email whether its an html email or plain text email.
I do not even know how to code it to check.
All the mail files of course are like 1178900912500.4564.2ac. SERVER1 only
random.
I want the statement to be in a text file. I have it ready and its called
ISS.txt