So it was a pop3link retrieve.
As I think xmail don't check the mail complience to RFC (822, ...) it
downloaded it as is and put it in the mailbox.

You could try an external pop3 retriever as pullmail (
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000007295 ) or fetchmail (cygwin =
port for
NT here http://spt.free.fr/fetchmail/) to see if this sort of mails can =
be
pre-handled a way that xmail place in the final mailbox (as the mail is =
then
delivered to xmail with smtp)

Francis