--- Davide Libenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Any ideas?
>
> Are logging options enabled? Did the script running xmail get
> changed by some update script?

Davide,

Thanks for the reply. I meant to include the cmd line options from
the script:

-Md -Qg -Pl -Sl -Fl -Cl -Ll

The xmail script remains unchanged as far as I can tell and the
details for it are:

-rwxrwxrwx   1 root  wheel  2076 Feb 23 20:43 xmail

I looked at the permissions but I don't see anything that should
interfere.

- ken