Hi,
I have found out that Davide added ":" as separator in v0.58 for POP3 and in
v0.61 also for SMTP authentication.

Davide (or any other C guru), could you point me to where these was added in
source and how could I add "%" also as separator - if that is possible.
Can somebody give me a hint on how to compile changed Xmail source on
windows?
If you could provide me with compiled win binary that has that change, that
would be more than great.

Thanks

Matic pravi: Hi. is it possible to login to xmail server with % instead of @
in user email - user%domain.com instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have to
migrate 500+ accounts from some other provider where they authenticated the
users with mentioned format. I think there was a discussion on this list a
while ago but i can't find it. I tried with telnet but Xmail don't seem to
recognize it - if I login with user%domain.com Xmail prompts for password
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Matic - To unsubscribe from this list:
send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body of a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line "help" in the
bodyof a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   2 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]