Hey folks,

I set up a new xmailserver and I'm still having a very strange problem.
Everything works fine, except mailing to local users.
If I send an e-mail to any mailbox/alias on the box, the mail is empty and
nothing in the body.

In the source are only the following lines:

I have absolutely no idea what it depends on ...

Remote mailing works without any problems.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alexander Hagenah

Server Administration