Hello Davide

I have read another time xmail server doc to find some info for spammers.tab
file and found that some clarification are needed for optional parameter
"code=."

As specified in doc :
====================
Currently supported parameters are:
code
        Specify the rejection code for the record. If the value is greater
than zero, the connection is rejected soon, and the remote SMTP client is
disconnected. If the value is zero, the connection is flagged as spammer but
wait later stages for rejection, by allowing authenticated SMTP connections
to bypass the SPAMMERS.TAB match. If the value is less than zero, XMail will
insert an ``absolute value'' seconds delay between SMTP commands.

There is no information about default value used by xmail if the parameter
"code" is not specified :/
What is this default ? "code=0" ?

It should be nice if doc systematicaly give the 'default' value and/or
action on any option/parameter/... ;)
(If you need help, I can reread completely doc and give you here where
defaults are missed)

Francis